• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

How do I change the bank account my maintenance fees are being withdrawn from (PAP)?

To have your account information changed you must supply us with a new void check by mail, in person, by email or fax by the 20th of the month prior to the intended date change.  

Example: If you need a change to be implemented for the 1st of December, we must receive the submission before or at the latest on the 20th of November.

Success Stories

Langley: 580- 8621 201 Street, Langley, BC V2Y 0G9
Phone: 604.864.0380     Fax: 604.864.0480