• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Owner FAQ's

Can I rent my unit and what forms do I need to fill out?

Each strata property has different Bylaws regarding rentals; you must contact your strata manager to determine your eligibility. If your rental request is approved a Form K can be downloaded from Form + Documents, signed by the owner and tenant and submitted in person, faxed, emailed, or mailed to our offices.

Can I get another parking stall for my vehicle or RV?

Not all strata properties have additional parking available or parking for RV units, you should contact your strata manager for more information.

How do I obtain a new fob, key, or parking pass?

Requests are made to the strata manager in written form and may be sent either by regular mail, fax, and email or in person.

Success Stories

Abbotsford: 306 - 2777 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford, B.C. V2T 4V1 
Phone: 604.864.0380     Fax: 604.864.0480

Surrey: 17651 57th Avenue, Surrey, B.C. V3S 1H1 
Phone: 778.574.3454     Fax: 778.574.3448